LVN/RN - Infection Preventionist (Great Benefits + Growth)
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make a positive impact by helping and caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are available for direct care staff.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Riverside PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire self-motivated, efficient and responsible Infection Preventionist looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire: Full Time position and various shifts available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Collecting, analyzing and providing infection data and trends to nursing staff and health care practitioners.
- Consulting on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies: providing education and training, and implanting evidence-based infection control practices, including those mandated by regulatory and licensing agencies and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
What You’ll Bring:
- Infection Preventionist certification preferred.
- Current LVN or RN from the state of CA required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Previous experience as an Infection Preventionist a plus.
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not required.
Riverside PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.