Business Office Manager
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonuses are available for direct care staff.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Riverside PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Business Office Manager, with Skilled Nursing Facility experience, who will be overseeing all business office functions and ensuring policy and procedure compliance in all areas. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent position for a great, growing company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
Our Business Office Manager focuses on leading and managing our Business Office to ensure smooth and effective operations and management of important documents and processing. This organized individual will direct the overall accounting activities in accordance with the current applicable federal, state, and local standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees the management of the business office, including but not limited to, supervising, organizing, evaluating, and monitoring business office operations and staff responsible and private insurance management maintains a good working relationship with residents, patients and their families, and facility personnel.
- Sets up and maintains financial files for residents including billing, admission papers, state and Medicare reimbursement documents Coordinates and collects accounts receivable and past-due accounts.
- Ensures Medicare eligibility and prior research is completed Ensures that criteria for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and TARS billing is met and accurately billed Assists with Medi-Cal tracking Prepares billing for agencies, Medicare, veterans, and other billing agents.
- Prepare and submit corporate, Medicare and agency reports; and ensures posting of ancillaries and performs month-end closings.
- Attends in-service training classes, daily stand up meetings, and other meetings as required Assists hospitals and HMOs with Case Management and Discharge planning when appropriate Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in an Skilled Nursing / Medical Office Manager role, with administrative accounting experience required.
- Point click car experience required.
- IEHP and Medi-cal pending experience a plus.
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
Riverside PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.