Areyou inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, thisis the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Riverside PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is tooffer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acutephase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial carebasis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essentialdaily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across ourvast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of ourstaff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation ofstrong partnerships within our communities.
What We’re Looking For:
An Activities Director to work to Direct the company's Activities Program in successfully carrying out day-to-day events. This a full-time, permanent position ideal for an enthusiastic individual at a great organization!
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct the scheduled program of activities such as bowling, trivia, or gardening
- Provide companionship to residents
- Encourage involvement to ensure residents are participating and engaged in activities
- Assist with nutritional snacks during the day
- Practice unwavering compassion and understanding that residents are valuable individuals who struggle with memory or cognitive ability loss
- Must be reliable, organized, and have good communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 year of previous experience as Activities Director or similar role. An equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities may be considered in place of listed minimum requirements
- Title 22 Activity Director Certificate or be able to attain in a short period of time.
- First Aid Certification
Riverside PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.